All you have to do is enter your e-mail address in the box provided and you will be in with the chance to win. We will pick the winner randomly and notify them within 7 days of the entries being collected.
Once you have entered your e-mail address feel free to browse through the fantastic range of products. From clothes, shoes, towels, blankets, christening gifts and more - there is a great range of products which you can get personalised for your baby with embroidery at no extra cost.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is open to UK residents, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
2. To enter this promotion, all you need to do is enter your email in the online entry form. By entering the competition you are subscribing to the My1stYears special offers mailing list. You will only receive occasional e-mails from My1stYears and not any other party.
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
4. This promotion opens on 12th May 2011 and all entries must be received by midnight on 29th June 2011.
5. One entry per e-mail address. Duplicate e-mail entries will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
6. The winner will be selected at random by an independent person, from all correct and eligible entries received, on or around 30th June 2011 and the winner will be notified within a period of 7 days.
7. The winner will be given a gift hamper which they can personalise as is the case on My 1st Years for customers; the gift hamper will be worth approximately £100 in value.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The Promoter will not be liable for any prizes that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
12. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the promotion.
15. The name and likeness of the winner can be used for advertising and promotional purposes at the winners’ discretion.
16. With regards to data protection, in addition to the use specified above, the Promoter will use each winner's, and each entrant's, personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion. By entering this promotion you agree that My 1st Years and its business partners may use the details you give us to contact you about each of their products and services.
17. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or My 1st Years staff which the Promoter reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
18. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
19. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: My 1st Years, Unit 3, 4-6 Ravens Way, Crow Lane Ind Estate, Northampton, NN3 9UD, UK